Friday, March 25, 2011


'A Black and White Tale' is here!

It has been five years since Ann Fahl and I began this project but at last it has come to fruition. Today I received a box containing copies of our book and am ready to accept orders from my friends.

The book is 8.5 x 5.5 inches, soft cover, includes 34 quilts, in glossy full color, perfect bound with 48 pages. The book is $17.95 plus $3.50 for shipping. Free shipping on orders of 2 or more. Checks and Paypal accepted.
Email me at Quiltmuse@vermontel.net to place an order, indicating payment method and giving your mailing address.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cedar Ridge Studio said...

Love the book could I order 2.
I will share with my grand daughters.
Mary Ann

7:50 AM  
Blogger Susan Shie said...

Congratulations to you both. I just want to comment that if you take international checks, be sure to state that they must be in US dollars from a bank that can do that, not a personal check. Paypal is good for international orders!
Good luck. I know the great feeling of seeing a project published after many years of hard work. Makes you feel like it's all worth it, and of course it is!
Love, Lucky

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home