Sunday, February 27, 2011



I seem to have become a once a year blogger but this year I have two major things to share. First, I am being published in a real book! Ann Fahl has made a series of quilts featuring her cat Oreo and I have written verses to go with those quilts plus some of her other quilts to make 'A Black and White Tale' featuring Oreo and her activities. The book will be published near the end of March and I will have a few copies for sale by April 1-- no fooling! I will post the price when I have it. I will also take reservations for the book. I will only have 15 places to begin with and two of those are already taken so if you are in hurry notify me by email
Quiltmuse@vermontel.net
and I will add you to the list.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Anne Eddy said...

I love it! Ann's cats are always fabulous. It will be fun to see what you've put together. Let me know what your price is, or can I interest you in a trade?

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home