Wednesday, April 12, 2006

THREAD, THREAD, BEAUTIFUL THREAD!

Last week I placed an order for thread, five 3,000 yard cones, of Bottom Line, currently my favorite for piecing. When they came I thought they were so gorgeous I had to photograph them once they were out of their cellophane wrappers -- and here they are!

Although I had deteminedly pieced with cotton thread for years, I was getting tired of cleaning all of the lint out of my machine. So when I decided to try the much recommended Bottom Line thread in the bobbin and discovered that it makes hardly any lint at all I was sold! I then tried piecing with it as the top thread as well and found that it works beautifully there also, at least in my Janome 6500 and Janome Jem.

I can tell these cones are going to last me for ages as the cone I bought last summer and have used for almost all of the piecing I have done since is far from empty. Guess I'd better get sewing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julaine said...

Oh, I love Bottom Line too - and it does last forever, so it seems...

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home