Monday, February 27, 2006

Ideas are Everywhere!

I let one of our cats out yesterday while it was snowing and noticed the pattern that the snow had made in the street.

Of course I went for the camera... Not sure what I can do with this but I found it interesting. The circulatory system of an alien being? The street plan of a medieval village? Merely scars in the asphalt?

Maybe I'll do some manipulations of proportion or color and print it on fabric as the base for something -- embroidery? beading? coloring in the spaces?

So many possibilities! Isn't it fun to speculate?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Ann Smith said...

way cool and way cool about the show!!!! she said, greedily hoping to see MORE photos of the gallery show! Hope you are having a ball and enjoying having set another art-lover on the path to true enlightenment, at least about textile art! Teeheeee!

Hugs, Sarah

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home