Friday, July 07, 2006

TRADITIONAL PATTERNS AND VARIATIONS THEREON FROM THE VERMONT QUILT FESTIVAL


This is the final installment of the photos I took at the Vermont Quilt Festival this year. Enjoy!

Freedom isn't Free - Erma J. Hastings



















Red Threads - With a Little Help from My Friends - Beverly MacGown
This is almost a charm quilt as far as the red fabrics are concerned.














Nine Patches and Star Flowers - Maureen Blanchard (detail)













Hiatus - Rachel Pearlstein








Reproduction Star Quilt - Elaine G. Hart


















Butterfly Mountain - Mara Novak








3D Pocket - Joan Bomhower
















TimeAs Weak As Water - Carol Anne Grotrian

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelina said...

I know I've already said this, but I really appreciate you sharing these.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home